- The main character is clearly shown in this poster in the centre.
- She seems to be the dominant female because of the weapons that she's holding and the clothes she is wearing is a dark colour which also shows her power and strength.
- The facial expression on her face also says a lot about her and her mission. Her eyes are looking like she is on the look-out for trouble and she is going to sort it out. She is clearly ready for anything that comes her way because of her weapons.
- The text on the poster also attracts the audience. "My name is Alice and I remember everything." This gives away some of the narrative to the audience and also tells more about the character named Alice. This film is the second part of the Resident Evil Saga and suggests that in the first film she forgot or was made to forget something.
- There are images in the background of the poster which are very light in colour and not clearly visible. But it tells us as audience that her environment is within a city area because of the high buildings.
- On the very top of the poster, Milla Jovovich is mentioned. This is the actress in the cover and by putting her name on there, it gives her the publicity and people who are fond of her earlier films would want to watch this film because she is in it. This also shows that she is the only well-known character in this film.
Audio on DVD Extras